By Paul Levine (First of a series) What are the greatest legal thrillers of all time? I’m defining the term broadly. To me, a legal thriller is any novel in which courtroom scenes or the justice system play a major role in the plot. To get technical about it, Wikipedia defines the legal thriller as:…Read More
Posts Categorized: Anatomy of a Murder
- Jake Lassiter: More Wit, Less Wisdom
- My Worst Book Reviews Ever: “Author Needs a Shrink.”
- “BUM DEAL” – Levine vs. Lassiter – The Final Chapter
- Jake Lassiter Series: Author Grills Hero Over “Bum Luck”
- “BUM DEAL” – The Final Chapter for Jake Lassiter
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?