By Paul Levine Did anyone ever ask Herman Melville which was a better book, “Moby-Dick” or “Billy Budd, Sailor?” No, I’m not comparing myself with Melville. For one thing, he had a big, bushy beard. For another, I get seasick. Still, I’m always fascinated when readers ask, “What’s the best book you’ve written?” (Sticklers will likely…Read More
Posts Categorized: Modern Library
- Jake Lassiter: More Wit, Less Wisdom
- My Worst Book Reviews Ever: “Author Needs a Shrink.”
- “BUM DEAL” – Levine vs. Lassiter – The Final Chapter
- Jake Lassiter Series: Author Grills Hero Over “Bum Luck”
- “BUM DEAL” – The Final Chapter for Jake Lassiter
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?