Jake Lassiter faces disbarment in “Last Chance Lassiter,” the prequel to the ten-book series featuring the Miami Dolphins linebacker turned trouble-prone lawyer. In the novella, a young Lassiter – a few years out of night law school – slugs a client. Why? The transcript of his Bar Disciplinary Hearing answers the question, as he spars…Read More
Posts Categorized: Disbarment
- Jake Lassiter: More Wit, Less Wisdom
- My Worst Book Reviews Ever: “Author Needs a Shrink.”
- “BUM DEAL” – Levine vs. Lassiter – The Final Chapter
- Jake Lassiter Series: Author Grills Hero Over “Bum Luck”
- “BUM DEAL” – The Final Chapter for Jake Lassiter
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?