By Paul Levine This question recently appeared on Facebook: “Who’s your favorite character in hard-boiled fiction?” The answers were smart and reflected knowledge of both classic and post-modern noir crime fiction. Raymond Chandler’s Philip Marlowe and Mickey Spillane’s Mike Hammer were among the answers. So, too, of course was Dashiell Hammett’s Sam Spade. How could he not…Read More
Posts Categorized: Pulp Fiction
- Jake Lassiter: More Wit, Less Wisdom
- My Worst Book Reviews Ever: “Author Needs a Shrink.”
- “BUM DEAL” – Levine vs. Lassiter – The Final Chapter
- Jake Lassiter Series: Author Grills Hero Over “Bum Luck”
- “BUM DEAL” – The Final Chapter for Jake Lassiter
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?