By Paul Levine UPDATE: BUM DEAL, the 13th and FINAL entry in the Jake Lassiter series, launches June 12, 2018, and may now be pre-ordered here. Fighting brain damage, Lassiter switches teams and prosecutes a surgeon accused of killing his wife. Only problem: no evidence, no witnesses, and no body. My first Jake Lassiter novel,…Read More
Posts Categorized: Lee Child
- My Worst Book Reviews Ever: “Author Needs a Shrink.”
- “BUM DEAL” – Levine vs. Lassiter – The Final Chapter
- Jake Lassiter Series: Author Grills Hero Over “Bum Luck”
- “BUM DEAL” – The Final Chapter for Jake Lassiter
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?
- Mystery Writers Lust After Hollywood