I came to Hollywood for the health insurance. That’s right. I lusted after cheap meds, not fame and fortune, when I migrated from Miami to Hollywood 17 years ago. And why not? A doctor’s visit costs ten bucks at the industry-subsidized Bob Hope Health Center. I quickly learned, however, that writers pay their dues in…Read More
Posts Categorized: mystery writers
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?
- Mystery Writers Lust After Hollywood
- John D. MacDonald…and Me
- Writing Tips — Put Your Butt in the Chair
- Getting Published: One Author’s Success Story
- Legal Thrillers and Rough Justice