By Paul Levine In legal thrillers, rough justice is better than none at all. To explain, let’s start with a quote from my favorite fictional lawyer. “We eat what we kill. Hey, they don’t call us sharks for our ability to swim.” – Jake Lassiter It’s been twenty-five years since Jake Lassiter uttered those words…Read More
Posts Categorized: Rough Justice
- Jake Lassiter: More Wit, Less Wisdom
- My Worst Book Reviews Ever: “Author Needs a Shrink.”
- “BUM DEAL” – Levine vs. Lassiter – The Final Chapter
- Jake Lassiter Series: Author Grills Hero Over “Bum Luck”
- “BUM DEAL” – The Final Chapter for Jake Lassiter
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?