Novelist Paul Levine has some writing tips. Why is “write what you know” bad advice? What does Stephen King say about rewriting? How does Paul find so much humor in court? And why does he pay homage to John D. MacDonald? Q: Paul, you frequently speak to aspiring authors. Any writing tips you want to…Read More
Posts Categorized: Solomon vs. Lord
- My Worst Book Reviews Ever: “Author Needs a Shrink.”
- “BUM DEAL” – Levine vs. Lassiter – The Final Chapter
- Jake Lassiter Series: Author Grills Hero Over “Bum Luck”
- “BUM DEAL” – The Final Chapter for Jake Lassiter
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?
- Mystery Writers Lust After Hollywood