Novelist Paul Levine has some writing tips. Why is “write what you know” bad advice? What does Stephen King say about rewriting? How does Paul find so much humor in court? And why does he pay homage to John D. MacDonald? Q: Paul, you frequently speak to aspiring authors. Any writing tips you want to…Read More
Posts Categorized: The Deep Blue Alibi
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?
- Mystery Writers Lust After Hollywood
- John D. MacDonald…and Me
- Writing Tips — Put Your Butt in the Chair
- Getting Published: One Author’s Success Story
- Legal Thrillers and Rough Justice