By Paul Levine At a conference recently, I was asked, “Do you write mystery novels or thrillers?” “Yes,” I answered with a smile. Okay, it’s a wise ass reply. There are discernible differences between the two genrea. As Wikipedia succinctly explains, the thriller hero must stop the villain’s plans, rather than uncover a crime that…Read More
Posts Tagged: thrillers
- Jake Lassiter: More Wit, Less Wisdom
- My Worst Book Reviews Ever: “Author Needs a Shrink.”
- “BUM DEAL” – Levine vs. Lassiter – The Final Chapter
- Jake Lassiter Series: Author Grills Hero Over “Bum Luck”
- “BUM DEAL” – The Final Chapter for Jake Lassiter
- Pizza Places for Foodies: Overnight Delivery
- Jake Lassiter: Wry Wit and Cynical Wisdom
- CTE: The Deadly Issue Behind “Bum Luck”
- Are Concussions Killing Jake Lassiter?
- Why Does Jake Lassiter Want to Kill His Own Client?